- A unit of measurement of angles equal to about 57.3°, equivalent to the angle subtended at the centre of a circle by an arc equal in length to the radius.More example sentences
- The inverse of the radius of the circle equals the curvature in radians / m.
- The sliding displacement between doublets may be found by multiplying the shear angle, in radians, by the interdoublet distance.
- Given that the field oscillates at 60Hz, this gives me a phase angle of 0.4PI radians between samples.
More definitions of radianDefinition of radian in:
- The US English dictionary