- The process or occupation of taking radiographs to assist in medical examinations.More example sentences
- Specialised nurses examine patients referred from general practitioners, paediatricians, and other orthopaedic consultants and use radiography and ultrasonography as indicated.
- For instance, spinal radiography, computed tomography, barium enemas, and angiography expose our patients to higher doses of radiation than we might think.
- The diagnosis may be confirmed with plain radiography, computed tomography, or endoscopy.
- More example sentences
- The person carrying out the examination is usually an ultrasonographer, a radiographer specially trained at ultrasound techniques.
- On behalf of the children and their families we call not only for the provision of more linear accelerators but also for the clinical oncologists, radiographers, and physicists to operate them.
- Assessment is best carried out by a dedicated assessment team consisting of an experienced radiologist, surgeon, and pathologist supported by radiographers and a breast care nurse.
More definitions of radiographyDefinition of radiography in:
- The US English dictionary