Definition of radiometric in English:
Relating to the measurement of radioactivity: radiometric data
More example sentences
- Dumyahn and First measured the three-dimensional emission profile of various types of single lamps by taking radiometric measurements at various points in space.
- All of these factors are likely to be important in the case of the Besdegirmen rocks, and hence igneous crystallization ages may be greater than measured radiometric ages.
- Thermal images were taken with a radiometric infrared video camera.
- Example sentences
- Currently, the precise relationship between ammonite zones in the Boreal Province and Late Jurassic radiometrically calibrated sea-floor magnetic reversal history has not been established.
- Almost all meteorites are collisional fragments of asteroids, and can be dated radiometrically to about 4.6 billion years, which represents the birth of the Solar System.
- The Cambro-Ordovician boundary is now radiometrically dated at 490 Ma and so only rocks and fossils of late Cambrian age are included in this part of our survey.
Definition of radiometric in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan