- Having or denoting sleeves that continue in one piece up to the neck of a garment, without a shoulder seam: raglan sleeves a raglan blousonMore example sentences
- Made of 100% preshrunk cotton, this shirt features a crew neck with contrasting 3/4-length raglan sleeve and neckband.
- In line with this trend, King Louie is launching a new pima cotton golf shirt with raglan sleeves for 2003, the Saddlebrook.
- She noted at once that their suits were different in some manner - it was the shoulders; they had raglan sleeves and looked very expensive, and somehow foreign.
nounBack to top
- An overcoat with raglan sleeves.More example sentences
- The ribbed raglan that I am making is progressing, but since it's a winter sweater there is not much hurry.
mid 19th century: named after Lord Raglan (1788–1855), a British commander in the Crimean War.
More definitions of raglanDefinition of raglan in:
- The US English dictionary