noun[mass noun] West Indian
- A tall sedge or grass with leaf blades that have sharp cutting edges.
More example sentences
- Genera Scleria (family Cyperaceae) and Paspalum (family Gramineae): several species
- Tonka Bean Trace is a narrow, lonely road, with large pot holes which runs uphill between bamboo stools and high razor grass.
- We hiked up steep switchbacks between ancient trees and clambered down gullies where razor grass spikes up high along the trail and mango and cashew trees form a fruitful canopy.
- I grew up in Pt Fortin, where fruits were in abundance and didn't cost anything more than a few cuts and bruises from razor grass.