Definition of re-advertise in English:
Advertise (something, especially a job vacancy) again: we’ll have to re-advertise the job
More example sentences
- The job will be re-advertised in the week following the last fixture against Ireland and Todd will have the opportunity to re-apply.
- They have just re-advertised her job, tailoring it for a Turkish speaker.
- She is effectively dismissing him and re-advertising his job, and hasn't ever consulted with him on any of the issues that she may have had concerns about.
- Example sentences
- The commission also announced that 19 applications had been received for the second tranche of radio licences to be advertised under the process for the re-advertisement of existing local radio services.
- A re-advertisement of the contract is viewed as the least attractive option by the company, which needs to secure new maintenance orders by March.
- It also made it clear there would be further re-advertisements after a further three years.