- Sort (something) again or differently: children find pleasure in sorting and re-sorting boxes of buttonsMore example sentences
- And it would be great if I could just press a button and do that, rather than having to re-sort the order of 24 pages.
- The president, and other club volunteers performed a ‘mini waste audit’ in the Great Hall, re-sorting garbage bin contents into trash, recyclables and compostable material piles.
- But should you be so inclined, here's my recently updated Wish List (I'd re-sort the list by priority before making a purchase).
More definitions of re-sortDefinition of re-sort in:
- The US English dictionary