Definition of reacquaint in English:
Make (someone) acquainted or familiar with someone or something again: he was able to reacquaint himself with an old school chum
More example sentences
- For reacquainting me with that pleasure, I want to thank everyone who pushed for deregulation, privatization and free trade in electricity.
- Indeed, this project to build a new youth centre has helped reacquaint me with some tremendous characters from my past.
- Unfortunately, this would reacquaint us with the 19th century.
- 1reacquaintance noun
- Example sentences
- It will be a reacquaintance of sorts between Calderwood and the new Celtic management team.
- He still feels fine but there will be a price to pay for his reacquaintance with bad habits.
- I think what's happening is a widespread reacquaintance with reality - the reciprocal of disillusionment.
Definition of reacquaint in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.