- Life as it is lived in reality, involving unwelcome as well as welcome experiences, as distinct from a fictional or idealized world: [as modifier]: real-life situationsMore example sentences
- We should actually be out there talking to people because they've got real-life experiences that they want to share.
- This real-life experience for students is real work in a small business working environment.
- Academic research shook hands with real-life experience in Geraldton last week.
More definitions of real lifeDefinition of real life in:
- The US English dictionary