- A television programme in which ordinary people are continuously filmed, designed to be entertaining rather than informative: a reality show following young people who are trying to become professional athletesMore example sentences
- Reality shows take the pressure off producers to produce high-class intelligent drama, or comedy, or something avant-garde and out there.
- The best reality shows leave viewers hungering for more knowledge about the contestants.
- It starts off as a straightforward reality show following three couples as they break up and enter the New York City dating scene once again.
More definitions of reality showDefinition of reality show in:
- The US English dictionary