Definition of reattach in English:
Attach (something that has fallen or been taken off) in its former position: the towing hawser was finally reattached with rope strops
More example sentences
- Bringham smirked and reattached the rope to his belt.
- Her disapproval silenced Margaret's urge to ask the woman for help reattaching her fingertip; though it was life threatening, it was also embarrassing.
- His procedure involves dividing the stomach in two and then reattaching it in different areas.
- Example sentences
- But this operation was highly risky because it was an amputation, reconstruction and reattachment in one go.
- Clinical, radiographic, and second-look arthroscopic examination at 6 months after the initial injury showed a successful reattachment and restoration of stability.
- Complete detachment of the tendon, debridement, and reattachment should be avoided.
Definition of reattach in:
- US English dictionary