- Restore the correct balance to; balance again or differently: the Pilates method aims to rebalance and restore correct postureMore example sentences
- Give yourself a deep-conditioning hair treatment to hydrate, restore and rebalance locks in preparation for the months ahead.
- I now use a cream, with this supplement, which is rubbed onto my body twice daily in order to rebalance the oestrogen-progesterone balance.
- Hurricanes are a mechanism for rebalancing the differences in energy levels between the ocean and the atmosphere.
More definitions of rebalanceDefinition of rebalance in:
- The US English dictionary