Definition of receivable in English:
Able to be received.
- Part of this agreement states that both partners should be honest and fair by showing each other all the accounts payable and receivable on a monthly basis to maintain total trust through the duration of the partnership.
- ‘We are now in the peak milk production period and it is essential for farm planning purposes that producers know what quota allocations are receivable under these schemes for the coming quota year’, he said.
- Please be mindful that while Phoenix TV is based in Hong Kong, it is legally receivable by Chinese people with access to cable and satellite television, and Phoenix Weekly can be found on the Internet.
plural noun(receivables) Back to top
Amounts owed to a business, regarded as assets.
- Lenders first exclude ineligible assets, such as receivables that are more than 90 days overdue.
- These include housing loans, vehicle loans, credit card receivables, trade receivables and other assets.
- There are a number of well-established financing techniques involving receivables.
Definition of receivable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.