Definition of reconcilable in English:
Capable of being reconciled; compatible: the two propositions are hardly reconcilable the theory was quite reconcilable with industrialization
More example sentences
- But such trust is scarcely reconcilable with Kant's soberly realistic description of the politics of his own time.
- He has resigned because he no longer believes that the strategy of our party is reconcilable with his republican beliefs.
- Looked on from this angle, European politicians' perception that the two values are reconcilable is surprising.
- Example sentences
- She believes in the reconcilability of opposites, in tolerance and acceptance, the malleability of existence.
- He explains that all these aspects contain a duality born of the reconcilability of African literary aspirations on one-hand, and Western standards on the other.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan