- Convert back to a former state: she reconverted the basement back into an apartmentMore example sentences
- I probably bought at the right time, but in terms of paying for a converted apartment and then reconverting it, I probably didn't make a good investment decision.
- A lot of Victorian and Georgian buildings are being reconverted from apartments into townhouses.
- In fact, it was precisely a real engagement in the faith that led me to be reconverted later in my mid-twenties (but that is another story).
- More example sentences
- With the end of hostilities, and postwar reconversion of industry imminent, business and industrial interests launched a concerted, and largely successful, campaign to kill price and rent controls.
- Currently trading as a B&B, reconversion to residential use would be easy.
- The following June, Nelson's premature plans for reconversion to a civilian economy were so strongly opposed by the services that he was forced to resign and was replaced by Julius A. Krug in September 1944.
More definitions of reconvertDefinition of reconvert in:
- The US English dictionary