- An apparatus for reproducing sound from records, comprising a turntable that spins the record at a constant speed and a stylus that slides along in the groove and picks up the sound, together with an amplifier and a loudspeaker.More example sentences
- The only medium to listen to the then alternative music was a record player or gramophone.
- Perhaps you'd like to transfer some of your aging LP collection to CDs before they stop manufacturing styluses for your record player.
- Connect a record player or cassette deck to your computer.
More definitions of record playerDefinition of record player in:
- The US English dictionary