- A decimal fraction in which a figure or group of figures is repeated indefinitely, as in 0.666 ... or as in 1.851851851 ....More example sentences
- In the field of mathematics he worked on probability, recurring decimals and the theory of equations.
- His last mathematics publication was in 1873 on periods of the recurring decimals of the reciprocals of prime numbers.
- Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
More definitions of recurring decimalDefinition of recurring decimal in:
- The US English dictionary