(Of a man) vigorous or virile, especially in having strong heterosexual appetites: he was attracted to her, as any red-blooded male would be
More example sentences
- What red-blooded guy wouldn't want to trade places with him?
- When you think about it how could a straight, red-blooded man possibly resist the easy pickings of a good wedding reception?
- It seems that these sentiments aren't echoed by all of Australia's red-blooded men.
- Example sentences
- Despite its reputation for red-bloodedness it is the more obedient car.
- Vehemence is present in our anti-Americanism but little red-bloodedness.
Words that rhyme with red-bloodedcold-blooded, hot-blooded, unstudied, warm-blooded
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: red-blooded
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.