Define again or differently: the role of the Emperor was redefined
More example sentences
- It is a rare moment in politics when debates can be redefined along wholly new lines.
- It provided a new approach to modern society and production methods, an attempt to redefine the meaning and nature of the work of art.
- Their attempt is to redefine the relation between actors and the audience.
- More example sentences
- Europe is going through a period of renewal and redefinition.
- And part of this is a redefinition of what it means to be a successful woman in the 21st century.
- In order of importance, here are the upcoming makeovers: an editorial redefinition and a major redesign.
More definitions of redefineDefinition of redefine in:
- The US English dictionary