- 1(Of food or drink) chilled in a refrigerator: sandwiches must be kept refrigerated in shops refrigerated meatMore example sentences
- Do not eat refrigerated pates or meat spreads.
- Whole-wheat and whole-grain breads are sold everywhere now - even in the form of ready-to-use pizza crusts and refrigerated pizza dough.
- However to complete my snack I also enjoyed a mug of tea and a piece of refrigerated cake, a biscuit base with chocolate topping.
- 1.1(Of a vehicle or container) used to keep or transport food or drink in a chilled condition: a refrigerated lorry the new stalls have refrigerated display unitsMore example sentences
- Get assurances that the caterer adheres to health and safety regulations, for the sake of your guests, and that food is transported in refrigerated vans, and such like.
- ‘We've also have a range of vehicles, including refrigerated trailers which have gone quite well,’ he said.
- Both fresh and frozen turkeys are transported in refrigerated trucks to their destination.
More definitions of refrigeratedDefinition of refrigerated in:
- The US English dictionary