- The replacement of one administration or government by another, especially by means of military force.More example sentences
- The resounding clear remit for this war was WMD, not for regime change or to impose democracy.
- There is undoubtedly a desire among various elements of the US government to see regime change in Iran.
- Preemption requires troops to march on an enemy capital and carry out regime change.
More definitions of regime changeDefinition of regime change in:
- The US English dictionary