Accurately described only by the theory of relativity.
- And thus we have the birth of relativistic gravitation theory.
- Jammer also accuses Einstein of assuming the expression for the relativistic kinetic energy of a body.
- The program takes into consideration various relativistic effects, such as Lorentz contraction, red/blue Doppler shift, headlight effect and optical aberration.
- Example sentences
- On the other hand, the proposed photon engine is patently relativistic, so we will treat that relativistically.
- The residual spectrum shows a strong, relativistically broadened iron line, which must originate from matter in the immediate vicinity of the Black Holes.
- John found their boundedness and self-sufficiency funny, preposterous, relativistically destabilising.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: rela¦tiv|is¦tic
Definition of relativistic in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.