- 1A map indicating hills and valleys by shading rather than by contour lines alone.More example sentences
- The first map is a relief map of the immediate surroundings of Garibaldi Lake.
- And besides, I didn't need to finish in the 99th percentile or anything; all I had to do was pass the course and then, hopefully, never cast my eyes upon a relief map again.
- At the northern end of the Tjörn is the impressive Radhus (the Town Hall), worth a visit for its huge relief map of the country and the glass-walled café perched over the lake.
- 1.1A map model with elevations and depressions representing hills and valleys, typically on an exaggerated relative scale.More example sentences
- For one history assignment, David had to make a relief map of Israel out of pizza dough.
- One of the earliest and largest temples of Bharat Mata was established in 1936 in the town of Varanasi, where a large relief map of Akhanda Bharat or South Asia lies enshrined.
More definitions of relief mapDefinition of relief map in:
- The US English dictionary