- Load (something, especially a gun that has been fired) again: he reloaded the chamber of the shotgun with fresh cartridges [no object]: Charlie reloaded and took aimMore example sentences
- Jason quickly picked up ammo from his dead enemy and reloaded his gun.
- His army at the same time reloaded their guns, then rest them on their shoulders.
- He reloaded his shotgun to fire the second shot, which hit Ward in the back as he tried to run away.
More definitions of reloadDefinition of reload in:
- The US English dictionary