Definition of remodify in English:
verb (remodifies, remodifying, remodified)[with object]
- I think that X-Press needs to rethink and remodify its content so that it supports and promotes a more eclectic range of local music.
- We believe that that process of reactivating the memory the next day by recalling it and making it again susceptible to change actually allows you to continually reshape and remodify your memories in the context of ongoing experience.
- One way to do it is to remodify our platform situation, which we invented for the worldwide industry.
- Example sentences
- There is invention and remodification of the past.
- Indeed, remodification of the building is on-going.
- These projects, along with ongoing remodification and refurbishment of existing equipment, plus additional drill pipe and other expenditures, should bring our capital expenditures to approximately $340 million in 2002.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia