- A library which rents books and other material for a fee.More example sentences
- The DVD rental library, which boasts of an exhaustive collection of movies ranging from current blockbusters to all-time classics and a mind-boggling range of world cinema, attracts cineastes in droves.
- The emergence of widely-available media resources primarily on videotape in the last 20 years has reduced reliance on rental libraries.
- Both institutions were profit-seeking rental libraries designed to appeal to the mass market.
More definitions of rental libraryDefinition of rental library in:
- The US English dictionary