- A condition in which the prolonged performance of repetitive actions, typically with the hands, causes pain or impairment of function in the tendons and muscles involved.More example sentences
- A major benefit of Pilates is that it can be done by people of all ages and those suffering from injury, in particular bad back, scoliosis, repetitive strain injury, sciatica or most sports-related injuries.
- The term that was used in the past to define this disorder was repetitive strain injury.
- Tendonitis, which is associated with an occupation or a sport, is otherwise known as overuse injury or repetitive strain injury.
More definitions of repetitive strain injuryDefinition of repetitive strain injury in:
- The US English dictionary