- 1A thing which replicates or copies something.More example sentences
- They are faced with genuine hardships and dangers, with no ‘magical’ super-technology like transporters or replicators or holodecks or warp drives to save them.
- The transporters and replicators begin turning the ship into an ancient alien temple.
- Each layer is molded in one substrate, the two are joined using an optically transparent bonding layer and the replicators print the discs in the conventional way.
- 1.1 Biology A structural gene at which replication of a specific replicon is believed to be initiated.More example sentences
- The shaky claim that DNA is a replicator ignores the endless subtle variation by means of which nature passes life on from one generation to the next.
- Like a gene, a meme is therefore a replicator, propagating itself across populations through ‘a process which, in the broad sense, can be called imitation.’
More definitions of replicatorDefinition of replicator in:
- The US English dictionary