Definition of republish in English:
Publish (a text) again, especially in a new edition: the guide was republished in 1980
More example sentences
- In 1995, he republished these forewords in a collection together, with a further foreword for them titled ‘Four Forewords’.
- Kahn scholars and students would have been better served by republishing Scully's text rather than this pot-boiler.
- While republishing this volume certainly makes an important European American text available, it is unclear what significant contribution it makes to those interested in Native culture except in most general terms.
- Example sentences
- This collection was originally published in 1951; the current edition is a republication of the original text in a small paperback format.
- This amazing little volume is an unabridged republication of a work originally published by the Oriental Institute, Prague, Czechoslovakia, in 1935.
- Just how anomalous her inscription of feminine literacy was can be gleaned from Charlotte Bronte's preface to the posthumous republication of her sister's novel.
Definition of republish in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.