- Able to be resolved.More example sentences
- Complexities of politics and dogma take root well beneath the surface of what had seemed to be a simple, resoluble situation.
- It is resoluble without medical intervention.
- In case of a conflict which is not automatically resoluble, a resolution arbitration mechanism should be established.
early 17th century: from French résoluble or late Latin resolubilis, based on Latin solvere 'release, loosen'.
More definitions of resolubleDefinition of resoluble in:
- The US English dictionary