- another term for hyaline membrane disease.More example sentences
- Other findings may include skin ulcers, sore throat, pleural effusions, pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.
- This cascade of events may lead to primary graft dysfunction, which represents a spectrum of injury ranging from mild pulmonary edema to a clinical picture similar to the acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- However, pulmonary complications can be significant and include effusion, empyema, pneumothorax, and respiratory distress syndrome.
More definitions of respiratory distress syndromeDefinition of respiratory distress syndrome in:
- The US English dictionary