verb (reties, retying, retied)[with object]
- Tie (something) again.More example sentences
- Gabriel burst into laughter as he hopped out of the pool, retying the wet towel around his waist and running a hand through his hair.
- If I tied a knot incorrectly, he'd say, ‘No,’ and retie it.
- A short time later, we were riding the elevator up to the top floor, high above downtown Pittsburgh, as Esther nervously retied her neck scarf and checked her makeup.
More definitions of retieDefinition of retie in:
- The US English dictionary