- Net-like.More example sentences
- The retiform pattern consists of elongated, slitlike branching tubules containing intraluminal papillae lined by flattened to cuboidal cells.
- Although they can occur in young patients, a retiform pattern has never been described in granulosa cell tumors.
- Note the superficial scale and tendency for the individual lesions to merge into a retiform pattern.
late 17th century: from Latin rete 'net' + -iform.
More definitions of retiformDefinition of retiform in:
- The US English dictionary