noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A rare malignant tumour of the retina, affecting young children.More example sentences
- The major controversy, however, is the actual magnitude of the risk of second tumors among survivors of retinoblastoma.
- The most urgent diagnosis is retinoblastoma, a malignancy most likely arising from retinal germ cells.
- Village farmer brings grandson Paarsha to the town doctor only to learn that the child is a one-in-a-million victim of the rare retinoblastoma.
More definitions of retinoblastomaDefinition of retinoblastoma in:
- The US English dictionary