- (Of a person’s nose) turned up at the tip in an attractive way.More example sentences
- Suddenly, every issue of Vogue had picture after picture of the most incredible person: coltish limbs, with a tiny face, retroussé nose, huge eyes and an adorable fringe.
- She has a small frame, twinkling eyes and a retroussé nose which makes her look mischievous.
- The privileged ones among us saw a slight girl in white mousseline with brown hair, a retroussé nose, laughing eyes, and a mouth whose curves inclined by nature upward.
early 19th century: French, literally 'tucked up', past participle of retrousser.
More definitions of retrousséDefinition of retroussé in:
- The US English dictionary