- Come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity: [no object]: the three friends reunited in 1959 [with object]: Stephanie was reunited with her parentsMore example sentences
- Nobody ever accused him of delaying the end of the Warring States Period in his attempts to stop the Qin Kingdom from reuniting the whole country.
- His new film, House of Flying Daggers, is another martial arts period piece, and reunites the director with his ‘Hero’ star, Ziyi Zhang.
- Tears of joy were flowing as three great army friends were reunited after more than 50 years apart.
More definitions of reuniteDefinition of reunite in:
- The US English dictionary