- A takeover of a public company by a smaller company.More example sentences
- Shire has little surplus cash in its balance sheet, so a paper-based reverse takeover via a share exchange would be the most probable route to a takeover.
- Meanfiddler.com began trading on Monday, following the reverse takeover of its parent, Mean Fiddler.
- ‘These transactions are at an advanced stage and one possible transaction may constitute a reverse takeover, if concluded,’ the company said.
More definitions of reverse takeoverDefinition of reverse takeover in:
- The US English dictionary