- A fund that is continually replenished as withdrawals are made.More example sentences
- The minister said the credit facility was a revolving fund and that its success would depend on the recipients' diligence in servicing the loans.
- Between 1992 and 1999, CISP's limited support centered on irrigation, veterinary service, tsetse fly control, a revolving fund scheme, and microcredit.
- ‘There is need for Government to set up a revolving fund which will give women access to funds for expansion because it is impossible to borrow from banks due to high interest rates,’ she said.
More definitions of revolving fundDefinition of revolving fund in:
- The US English dictionary