- Make changes to (something), especially in order to make it more up to date: he reworked the orchestral score for two pianos (as noun reworking) a reworking of the Sherwood Forest legendMore example sentences
- The dialogue seems spontaneous, though Hawke, Delpy and Linklater spent months refining and reworking it.
- The reconstructed summary reworks the opinion into forceful testimony about Gray's ghostly presence in his co-defendant's confession.
- The trick is to take the idea and expand upon it or rework it or otherwise alter it in some way so that it is transformed from their idea to your idea.
More definitions of reworkDefinition of rework in:
- The US English dictionary