- Having the rhesus factor.More example sentences
- In later pregnancies where the baby is also rhesus positive, the levels of these antibodies in the mother's blood rise rapidly.
- Mrs Barclay suffers from rhesus disease, a blood disorder which occurs in around one in 100 women with rhesus negative blood carrying rhesus positive babies.
- Anti-D is given to rhesus negative mothers who have given birth to rhesus positive babies.
More definitions of rhesus positiveDefinition of rhesus positive in:
- The US English dictionary