- Any of a group of autoantibodies which are present in the blood of many people with rheumatoid arthritis.More example sentences
- Be aware that a positive rheumatoid factor is only one criterion, and a positive rheumatoid factor need not be present for a diagnosis of RA to be made.
- Your doctor may try to look for an alternative diagnosis to reactive arthritis by performing rheumatoid factor and anti-nuclear antibody tests.
- A rheumatoid factor and antinuclear antibodies test were negative.
More definitions of rheumatoid factorDefinition of rheumatoid factor in:
- The US English dictionary