noun (plural same or rhinos)• informal
- A rhinoceros.More example sentences
- It's been observed in many other bird species besides parrots and macaws, as well as elephants, macaques, giraffes, rhinos and chimpanzees.
- The remaining toes not used for walking are either reduced, as in pigs and tapirs, or completely lost, as in rhinos and most ruminants.
- Changes are also being introduced in the diet pattern and bread is being removed to bring in rice and milk, which is being given to monkeys, rhinos and elephants.
late 19th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of rhinoDefinition of rhino in:
- The US English dictionary