- A guitar part consisting of the chord sequences of a pop or rock song.More example sentences
- What follows is a fuzzed and phased rhythm guitar workout over which Orridge sings through distorting filters.
- Singing ‘Sweet Child of Mine’ was Stephen King accompanied by Martin Finn on lead guitar, Johnny Foudy on rhythm guitar, Andrew Griffin on bass and Jody Garvin on drums.
- Signed up to the world-renowned Universal record label, Lynne Ryan has entertainment in her blood due to the fact that her dad, John, was the singer and played rhythm guitar with The Atlantic Showband.
More definitions of rhythm guitarDefinition of rhythm guitar in:
- The US English dictionary