- The right-hand side of the human brain, which is believed to be associated with creative thought and the emotions: what can we do to enhance the ability of the right brain? [as modifier]: the value of the right-brain functionsMore example sentences
- That supremely intricate and elusive organ became the left brain and the right brain, the grey matter and the white matter, the male brain and the female brain.
- An ingenious right-brain designer and an effective left-brain executive, she defies conventional labels - with obvious pride.
- In contrast, word-inspired activity in a right-brain region used to recognize forms progressively declined with increased age of the volunteer and better reading skills.
More definitions of right brainDefinition of right brain in:
- The US English dictionary