- (In business) the forecasting and evaluation of financial risks together with the identification of procedures to avoid or minimize their impact.More example sentences
- Too many shops are currently executing uncertainty management rather than risk management.
- In the post-Enron environment, there can be no excuse for the lack of effective fraud risk management.
- The financial institutions themselves have also implemented risk management on their loan portfolios.
More definitions of risk managementDefinition of risk management in:
- The US English dictionary