- Prone to or subject to rivalry: rivalrous presidential aspirantsMore example sentences
- Similar hypotheses to our own, derived from assuming oligopolistic or rivalrous behavior, have been a subject of study in the field of international business.
- As a result, we keep following the cycle of tearing down the old to build new structures of cooperation that carry the rivalrous seeds of its own destruction.
- She was highly competitive and rivalrous and said, ‘I'm going to go talk to your professors.’
More definitions of rivalrousDefinition of rivalrous in:
- The US English dictionary