- The land or property alongside a river: warehouses line the riverfront [as modifier]: a riverfront restaurantMore example sentences
- Cities like Minneapolis and Memphis are avidly reclaiming their riverfronts.
- They were focused on harbors or riverfronts, since water transport fueled commerce.
- In a significant development at its Southbank complex, Baptist Medical Center intends to almost double the size of its emergency department as well as build a clinical services center and a parking garage along the riverfront.
More definitions of riverfrontDefinition of riverfront in:
- The US English dictionary