noun[often as modifier]
- The ground along a riverbank: a riverside car parkMore example sentences
- There are meandering walkways along the riverside slopes and extensive off-street parking is provided in the forecourt.
- When completed, the landscaped riverside development will incorporate a playground and public park next to the marina.
- We hope eventually to restore several thousand acres of riverside forest along the San Joaquin River and its tributaries.
More definitions of RiversideDefinition of riverside in:
- The US English dictionary