- A slow-growing malignant tumour of the face (basal cell carcinoma).More example sentences
- The enlargement of the liver was usually noted clinically, once thought to be due to secondary growths from a rodent ulcer of the face, once regarded as hypertrophic cirrhosis.
- Also known as a rodent ulcer, this is the most common form of malignant skin cancer.
- As the lesion enlarges, it outgrows its blood supply and ulcerates, forming a so-called rodent ulcer.
More definitions of rodent ulcerDefinition of rodent ulcer in:
- The US English dictionary