- A situation in which someone adopts a role the reverse of that which they normally assume in relation to someone else, who typically assumes their role in exchange: one marriage counsellor makes use of role reversal, inviting husband and wife to pretend to be each otherMore example sentences
- Using role reversal in a lesson, by having the student teach the teacher, can be an effective teaching technique and can result in deeper understanding on the parts of the teacher and the student.
- They fought to overcome what they considered stereotypical - remember the sensitivity training and role reversals in the seventies and eighties?
- Three officers from the Aboriginal Curriculum Unit came to Meadows and conducted activities, based in role-play and role reversal.
More definitions of role reversalDefinition of role reversal in:
- The US English dictionary